Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Gwen Stefani Has Baby Fever!

Gwen Stefani, who has a 6 month old son with husband Gavin Rossdale, is already thinking about baby number two.

Stefani, 37, recently told USA Today, "I pray that I can have another baby. I mean, it's such a miracle to have one. And there's so much I still want to do, because who knows? Things could be a lot harder a few years from now. I mean, I'm not at the beginning of my career. I'm on a ticking clock. And I don't want to miss anything."

Gwen says her son, Kingston James McGregor Rossdale, is already becoming a show biz pro. "There's this huge team of us always hanging out together, so he gets to see the same people every day. And he's this very cool, chilled-out little guy. He's just like another person, except that he's super-cute and super-entertaining."

Stefani is going to take Kingston along when she begins touring in the spring for her new album. Gwen says that she has a lot of energy now. "I'm still nursing, and I think it gives you superhuman powers." She also spoke of losing her pregnancy weight so quickly, "That was one of the hardest things for me. The pressure of, 'OK, I need to get into shape so that I can put this record out.' If I didn't have that pressure, I don't think I would have gotten the baby weight off so quickly."


Source: People

No comments: