Monday, February 25, 2008

Cool Baby Bouncer!

I am 9 1/2 months pregnant and just received the Combi Pod Baby Bouncer. I can't wait to use this thing! Besides looking like a cool little insect, the Combi Pod Bouncer has great features that make it stand out from other bouncers on the market.

This bouncer has a seat that reclines for nap time, soothing vibrations and music. The music that comes with it is nothing great, but on the back of the bouncer is a place to connect your iPod (or other MP3 player). What a great idea! Now I'm not stuck listening to the same annoying song over and over. Now I just have to create a playlist for baby on my iPod...

The speaker on the bouncer isn't very powerful, but you wouldn't want it to be very loud anyway. The simple clean lines, wooden toys and modern colors really add to the appeal of this bouncer.

No comments: