Friday, September 09, 2005

Staying Fit during your Pregnancy!



Exercising while you are pregnant can really help you feel better. I started doing Leisa Hart's FitMama workout while I was pregnant and it made me feel great. It can be confusing trying to figure out what exercises are safe to do, so I recommend getting exercise videos geared towards pregnant women. (Of course, always consult with your doctor before beginning any exercise routine.) I found a great selection of DVD's at http://collagevideo.com. Their website gives you reviews and previews of all their videos.

Getting back into working out postnatal can be hard to do. It took me about 4 months before I felt like exercising after I had my son, but once I did, I was amazed at how much more energy I had and how much better I felt about myself.

No comments: