Friday, October 13, 2006

Supermodel Linda Evangelista Has A Baby Boy!

Canadian supermodel, Linda Evangelista, gave birth to a baby boy.

This is the first child for 41 year old Evangelista. The baby boy, named Augustin James Evangelista, was born on Wednesday in New York City. Linda has refused to name the baby's father, which has sparked rumors that this may be a test tube baby. Rumors are also spreading that the father is her agent, Didier Fernandez. Fernandez is said to be "speechless" about the claims.

Linda talked about her pregnancy over the summer, saying, "I'm not freaked out at all. I embrace it. I believe I'm doing everything to go through this as smoothly as possible. I'm either doing yoga or exercising every day." She also said that this does not mean retirement from modeling for her. Evangelista stated that, "I decided when I was 12 that modeling is what I wanted to do. I know how to be a good model. And I didn't have a 'Plan B' in place."

Congratulations Linda!


Source: NZ Herald

Check out the Angelic Genius Supermodel Barcode Baby Onesie for your future supermodel!

No comments: