Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Angelina Jolie May Adopt A Baby Again!

Maddox, 4, and Zahara, 9 months old, may soon have a new brother or sister.

Angelina told People magazine, at the recent Worldwide Orphans Foundation benefit, "It's a very special thing, there's something about making a choice, waking up and traveling somewhere and finding your family." "Most of the night I just thought about how quickly I want to adopt again," she said. "There are so many wonderful places. There are many parts of Asia, Africa, South America, so sooner or later I'll end up everywhere, I'm sure."

She also told People, "I know some of the kids that were next to my daughter (at the orphanage); two of them passed away, with symptoms very similar to hers. I really do believe that if I didn't get her out at that time, that she wouldn't be here. She was days away."
Angelina Jolie is also helping to build a pediatric AIDS center in Ethiopia.

Angelina Jolie is not just another beautiful and hip celebrity mom, she is actually helping others. Team Jolie for me!

No comments: