Monday, November 28, 2005

Tom Cruise Buys a Sonogram Machine!

Super strange couple, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, now have a sonogram machine to view their unborn baby!

Tom Cruise told Barbara Walters, in an interview for her upcoming special Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2005, that he purchased a sonogram machine for his pregnant fiancee, Katie Holmes. He told Barbara "I bought a sonogram machine, "I am gonna donate it to a hospital when we are done." Sonogram machines cost about $15,000 to over $200,000. Barbara Walters asked if Tom knew if it was a boy or a girl and Cruise replied "No, I don't," "Barbara, I would tell you. I would say, 'I know if it's a boy or a girl and I'm not telling you." When Walters asked, "So what do you see?", Tom Cruise responded "A little baby."

1 comment:

RB said...

Is that even a good thing? I guess it isn't dangerous, but a bit of over kill I think!