Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Another Sexy Pregnant Celebrity At The Golden Globes!

Rhea Durham looked beautiful and sexy in her maternity gown at the Golden Globes!

The celebrity couple showed up on the red carpet at the Golden Globes looking fabulous as always! Rhea wore a beautiful and sexy black maternity dress.

Rhea and boyfriend Mark Wahlberg, 34, are expecting their second child together in March. The couple already have a 2 year old daughter together named Ella Rae.

Wahlberg told People magazine: "My dad called me Mike since I was a kid. So in honor of my dad, I think we're going to name him Michael." I guess this means they know the baby will be a boy!

Mark Wahlberg is well known for his roles in "Four Brothers", "Three Kings" and the incomparable Dirk Diggler in "Boogie Nights." Rhea Durham is a well known supermodel.


Source: Comcast News

No comments: