Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Girl For Drew And Lea Lachey!

Drew Lachey and his wife, Lea, welcomed a baby girl on Thursday.

Drew, 29, and Lea, 29, named their daughter Isabella Claire Lachey. The baby was born in Los Angeles and weighed 7 lbs. and 2 oz. A rep for the couple stated: "Mom, Dad and baby are all happy and healthy."

Lachey, who recently won the second season of "Dancing With The Stars," can't wait to dance with his new daughter. He told People: "In a couple of years my daughter will be cutting a rug around me. I'll hold her hands, and she'll be dancing on my feet. I'm looking forward to that." Lachey's "Dancing With The Stars" partner, Cheryl Burke stated: "He's going to be a great father. He will not spoil his child, that’s for sure. But he's so loving and he’s going to love his baby like no other."

Congratulations Drew and Lea!


Source: People

No comments: