Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hollywood Baby Updates!

People.com has a great gallery of celebrity baby photos.

Among the celebrity babies featured are:

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's 6 month old son Sean Preston. "I'm very blessed." said Britney, "I have a great life."

Michelle Williams and Heath Ledger's 4 month old daughter, Matilda. "Every day I'm more besotted with her," said Michelle of Matilda.

Heidi Klum and Seal's 6 month old son, Henry, and 22 month old daughter, Leni. Klum said "My favorite (role) is being a mom and wife."

Bo Bice and Caroline's 5 month old son, Aiden. "I've told him, 'Go be a doctor. Don't be an attorney, don't be a musician,' " said Bice. His wife Caroline said of her husband: "Bo's the best dad. He loves him with all of his heart."

Soleil Moon Frye and Jason Goldberg's six month old daughter, Poet Sienna Rose. "I just want to hold her every second," said Frye. "I don't believe you can spoil a child too much in the beginning."

Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen's 9 month old daughter, Lola. "This has been a bittersweet year for me," said Richards.

Jerry Seinfeld and Jessica Sklar's 6 month old son, Shepherd, 3 year old son, Julian and six year old daughter, Sascha. "The best laugh in the world is little kids," Seinfeld said on the Today show.


Source: People.com

No comments: