Thursday, July 13, 2006

Britney Spears Pregnancy and Self Image!

Britney tells Harper's Bazaar that when pregnant, "you don't feel the most beautiful all the time."

Britney, 24, posed nude for the cover of the August issue of Harper's Bazaar. She sported a new brunette hairstyle and little else. Spears also stated that while pregnancy is "empowering," she felt unprepared and "paranoid" the first time around. Britney adds, with "this one, I was like, I've just got to wing it. It was weird for me at first because of who I am. Wherever you go, they expect you to look a certain way. I'm not supposed to be this big huge pregnant superstar."

Spears describes her son, Sean Preston, 10 months old, as being a "rocker kid." She also says he is the inspiration for the line of baby clothes she is designing. "Hopefully, next year we'll have a fashion show, maybe at Disney World," Britney states.

After her new baby is born, who is due in October, Spears wants to get back to work and get back in shape. She says, "After this baby, I'm going to get really intense with it."


Source: People

No comments: