Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mariska Hargitay Has A Baby Boy!

Mariska Hargitay gave birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, June 28th at 3:21pm in Los Angeles.

The baby boy, who was a week overdue, weighed 10 lbs. 9 oz. Hargitay, 42, and her husband, Peter Hermann, 38, named their new son August. Mariska's rep, Leslie Sloane, stated: "Mother and baby are doing wonderfully. I just talked to her and she is ecstatic – over the moon."

Hargitay and Hermann were married in August of 2004. In April Mariska told People, "I want everything ready so that when he comes it'll be all about him." That meant stocking up on "soft, fuzzy things. I want him in swaddles and blankets." She loved being pregnant, stating: "I can't wait to meet this child, but I also don't want it to end. I feel more beautiful and goddessy than I ever have."

Congratulations Mariska and Peter!


Source: People

No comments: