Thursday, August 17, 2006

Another Baby for Puck and Betty!

David Rainey, best known as the wild guy "Puck" from MTV's The Real World: San Francisco, and his wife, Betty, welcomed a new baby boy on August 6th.

The couple named their son Rocco Kokopelli Rainey. The middle name is an homage to a prehistoric Native American fertility deity. Rocco weighed in at 8 lbs., 9 oz. This is the second child for Puck, 38, and Betty, 39, who have a 4 year old son named Bogart.

Puck stated that his son "looks like a combination of both of us, which is probably lucky for him because I'm kind of ugly." He also tells People "I love babies. Having your own baby gives you a capacity to love something a lot differently. I didn't have the capacity to love things in the same way before I had a kid. I had dogs and fish and plants, but never a kid. I had little Bogart and it kind of changed me a lot. And now, Rocco. I really just like looking at him."

Puck, Betty and kids live in Mission Hills, California. Puck is currently managing the SPAK motorcycle shop in L.A. and runs a custom granite business along with a friend in Fremont, CA.

Looks like Puck is all grow up!

Congratulations Puck and Betty!


Source: People

Shop for Punk Baby Clothes.

No comments: