Monday, August 07, 2006

Courtney Cox Hoping For Second Child!

Courtney Cox and her husband, David Arquette, would like to have another child.

Courtney told People, "We're hoping it will happen." She also revealed in Marie Claire's August issue that "I'm not really ready right this second. But I'll probably do it one more time." Cox, 41, and Arquette went through in-vitro fertilization to have their now 2 year old daughter Coco. She plans to do in-vitro again but says "It drives you crazy with the hormones."

Courtney says that being a mother is "really hard, but worth it. I am so nuts about my child." She also states that "I'm a good mom because I'm consistent and I set boundaries, because schedules are really important for kids, but we spoil Coco. We sing and we have fun."

Check out how Courtney and David decorated Coco's baby nursery. Hopefully they will soon be decorating another one!


Source: People

No comments: