Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Matt Lauer and Annette Roque Expecting Number 3!

Matt Lauer's wife, Annette Roque, is pregnant with the couples third child.

Matt, 48, confirmed the pregnancy in an interview with Sunday's New York Times magazine. Lauer and Roque, 40, have a 5 year old son named Jack and an almost 3 year old daughter named Romy. Matt told the Times magazine, "I was on Today for five years before I had children. And back then the job took up a larger slice of the pie graph of my life than was healthy. When I had kids, that immediately changed. It flipped."

Lauer, in a past interview with People, spoke about his shifting priorities: "Now I define myself by what happens when I walk in that door after work. (Jack) looks at you and goes, 'Papa.' He wants a hug, and then he wants to show you his (toy) planes. My son is a rascal. He'll have a glass of water in the living room. You'll say, 'Jack, do not pour that water.' And he'll look at you and … he'll pour it." Little sister Romy, Dad said, "is the polar opposite. Incredibly sweet."

Matt Lauer and Annette Roque, a former model, were married in October 1998.


Source: People

No comments: