Monday, February 13, 2006

Charlie Sheen Designs Hip Kid's Clothes!?!

Charlie Sheen is set to launch a line of children's clothing.

I know it sounds too weird to be true, but Sheen and his business partner, Michael Berens, are creating a line of girls clothing called Sheen Kidz. The kid's clothing line will be carried at Kitson Kids, a super hip and trendy clothing boutique in Los Angeles. Supposedly, Charlie Sheen will have final say on the the designs and fabrics used in the collection. Sheen Kidz will be a girls only line with prices ranging from $20 to $80. Charlie was reportedly inspired to create the line by his two young daughters, Sam and Lola.

I can see Denise Richards doing something like this, but it is really hard for me to picture Charlie Sheen designing clothing for little girls. I guess we will just have to wait and see.


Source: Hollywood.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it'll be interesting. He just doesn't strike me as a very fashion forward guy.