Monday, February 06, 2006

Home Monitoring Of Your Baby's Heartbeat!

A baby heartbeat monitor can help put your mind at ease during your pregnancy.

Being a first time mom, I was so excited but also nervous about every little thing. If I didn't feel the baby move for a while, I would start to get real anxious. I eventually rented a baby heartbeat monitor and used it when the baby wasn't being active. You just rub a little cream on your belly and move the device over your stomach until you hear your baby's heartbeat. It helped to keep me from stressing out so much.

The monitor can be used as early as 10-12 weeks into your pregnancy. Learn more about it at BabyBeat.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had that instead of the stupid cheap thing I was given that never worked! I would have listened to it 24x7 I'm sure.