Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Baby Named Bluebell Madonna!

Former Spice Girl, Geri Halliwell, named her baby girl Bluebell Madonna.

Geri, 33, was inspired by the Bluebell flower when she chose the unique baby name for her daughter, who was born on May 14th. Halliwell told Hello! magazine: "What really clinched it for me was my mother telling me that the bluebell is increasingly rare – so it's a precious flower, which seems just right for my daughter." The middle name, Madonna, is due to Geri's love for the singer of the same name. Halliwell went on to say: "As she came out of my tummy, Bluebell had both arms flung wide in the air as if announcing to the world, 'Hi! I'm here! She was screaming her head off, as though she was shouting, `Hello, Wembley!' No one else has that name, apart from the Virgin Madonna and the singer, whom I love."


Source: People

No comments: