Monday, June 12, 2006

Britney Spears Interview!

Britney Spears opens up to NBC's Matt Lauer in an exclusive interview set to air on Thursday, June 15th on "Today" at 7 am and on "Dateline" at 9 pm.

Spears tells Lauer that her marriage to Kevin Federline is "awesome" and she talks about her love for him. “He helps me. He has to. I’m (an) emotional wreck right now,” Britney says of Kevin.

Spears also tells Matt Lauer that being a mom is wonderful. She talks about the events leading up to the incident with her son, Sean Preston, riding in her lap. Britney states: “I can’t go anywhere without someone judging me...I did it with my dad. I’d sit on his lap and I drive. We’re country.” Lauer also asks if she is upset with people questioning her parental skills and she says: “I know I’m a good mom.”

Spears gets emotional speaking about the paparazzi and Matt asks her what she would say to them to get some privacy. Britney replies: “You have babies at home. And...you have a life. And if you don’t, you have to realize that we’re people and that we ... just need privacy and we need our respect. And those are things that you have to have as a human being.”

Britney Spears is currently pregnant with her second baby with husband Kevin Federline.


Source: MSNBC

No comments: