Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

People has a great photo special called Hollywood's Newest Dads, featuring Hollywood fathers and their celebrity babies.

The photo spread features:

Seal and his baby boy Henry (mom is supermodel Heidi Klum). Heidi thinks Seal is a pro at diaper duty: "Sometimes he's better at that than I am."

Ben Affleck and his baby girl Violet (mom is Jennifer Garner).

Kevin Federline and his son Sean Preston (mom is Britney Spears). Federline says of Sean P., "I get up in the morning with him and he's, like, all ready to play and stuff."

Chris Martin and his baby boy Moses (mom is Gwyneth Paltrow).

Drew Lachey and his baby girl Isabella (mom is Lea Lachey). Lea says of her husband's parenting, "He's amazing and gentle and soft. That's my favorite thing, to watch him with her."

Hugh Jackman and his baby girl Ava (mom is Deborra-lee Furness).

Donald Trump and his new son Barron William (mom is Melania). Trump states: "I love to feed the baby. Not because I have to, but just because I love it."

Gavin Rossdale and his son Kingston James McGregor (mom is Gwen Stefani).

Rod Stewart and his new son Alastair (mom is Penny Lancaster).

Heath Ledger and his baby girl Matilda (mom is Michelle Williams). "I just fall deeper and deeper in love with both my girls," Ledger told Oprah.

Bo Bice and his son Aidan (mom is Caroline Bice). Caroline says of Bo, "Bo's the best dad. He'll just sit and stare at Aidan. He loves him with all his heart."


Source: People

No comments: