Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pictures of Baby Suri!

Suri Cruise, along with her parents, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, grace the cover of Vanity Fair.

The anticipated photos of baby Suri will be revealed in the issue of Vanity Fair that hits newsstands on Wednesday. On Tuesday, Katie Couric revealed the much anticipated photos of the 4 1/2 month old Suri on her first night as anchor of the "CBS Evening News."

This will surely end the speculation that the baby doesn't exist. Katie, 27, told Vanity Fair that the rumors have been "heartbreaking." Holmes says the gossip "eats away at me because it's just not okay. ... Some of the crap that's out there and the stuff that's said about my parents and my siblings (implying that they didn't approve of her relationship with Cruise, 44) it's really frustrating the amount of shit that's out there. And the stuff they say about Suri? You shouldn't say that about us, and you can't say that about my child." She says she keeps up with what's being said because "this is my future. This is my family, and I care so much about them. To see how someone as caring and good as Tom is - to see how things can just get so twisted and turned around. I mean, where does it come from?"

Katie says she "was overjoyed in being pregnant, and then had to withstand ridicule about my pregnancy when it was the most normal, non-controversial thing imaginable."

The Vanity Fair photos of Tom, Katie and Suri were taken by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz on July 27th at Cruise's Telluride, Colorado home. Cruise said that Suri was kept out of the spotlight until now because "We were just living our lives, being a family. Actually, we were taking our own photos and always planned to release those at the right time." But "then all the craziness began."

Tom says of baby Suri, "She has Kate's lips and eyes. I think she looks like Kate." Katie says, "I think she has Tom's eyes. I think she looks like Tom." Anyway you slice it, she is a beautiful baby!


Source: Comcast.net & People

No comments: