Monday, November 13, 2006

Actress Julie Bowen is Pregnant!

Actress Julie Bowen is pregnant with her first child.

Julie, 37, is four months along. Bowen, who is giving in to pregnancy cravings, told People, "(I'm) eating in the middle of the night. I'm like a bear. I wake up in the middle of the night, eat food and go back to sleep again. It's not fun, but it's a wild ride. I'm looking forward to it being over." She also stated that she doesn't want to know the baby's sex, "We could know, but I don't want to know. No names yet, nothing."

Julie enlisted Laura Bennett, a Project Runway finalist, to make her a maternity dress: "I called her up and asked her to make me a dress. I love her style, she dressed herself very well pregnant. So I asked her to send me a dress. She did, but it didn't get here in time." (Finding maternity clothes is) "definitely is not my favorite thing in the world, because you're stretching around a whole new body. What's up with that? It's like I'm 14 and have to figure out how to dress."

Bowen and her husband, Scott Phillips, were married in September 2004. Julie has appeared on Lost, Boston Legal, Party of Five and ER.


Source: People

No comments: