Thursday, November 16, 2006

Jaime Pressly is Pregnant!


Actress Jaime Pressly and her fiance, Eric Cubiche, are expecting a baby boy.

Jaime announced the news during a taping of The Tonight Show on Wednesday. Pressly, who is four months along, talked about finding out the baby's sex during an ultrasound, "She asked me what I thought I was having and I said a boy. She looked at the picture and said, 'If that's not a boy that's a third leg.' Of course, Eric says its because he's Cuban."

Jaime already has the name Dezi James picked out for her baby boy. She stated that her and Cubiche have a running joke where he calls out "Luuucy" when he comes home at night, just like Desi Arnaz on the I Love Lucy show. The name James is after her dad.

This will be the first child for Jaime and Eric. The couple have been dating for a year and a half and were engaged last month.

Pressly is currently starring on the hit TV show "My Name Is Earl," (really funny stuff), and Cubiche is a deejay.


Source: People

No comments: