Monday, November 27, 2006

A Baby Boy for Heidi Klum and Seal!

Supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband, Seal, welcomed a baby boy on Wednesday in Los Angeles.

Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel was born at 5:01 pm and weighed in at 8 lbs. and 11 oz. Seal, 43, announced on Klum's website, "He is healthy, beautiful and looks just like his mother. To our children, a brother/ To our parents, a grandson/ To my wife and I, a son/ To our family, a blessing."

This is the second child for Seal and the third child for Heidi, 33, who has a 1 year old son with Seal named Henry Guenther Ademola Dashtu Samuel and a 2 year old daughter named Leni from a previous relationship.

In August Heidi Klum told Life Magazine, "We want to have a lot of children. (Seal) always says that he finds me the most beautiful when I'm pregnant." I think anyone would find her beautiful no matter what.

Congratulations Heidi and Seal!

Source: People

No comments: