Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Name is Baby!

My Name is Earl actor Ethan Suplee and his wife, Brandy Lewis, are expecting another baby in April.

This will be the fourth daughter for Suplee, 30, and Lewis, 30. Ethan revealed the news at the 14th Annual Diversity Awards in Los Angeles. Suplee's costar on My Name is Earl, Jaime Pressly, is also expecting a baby. Ethan stated, "My wife and Jaime are pretty close (in due dates). But Jamie is having a boy and I am so jealous of that and I want nothing to do with it!"

Suplee and Lewis have a one year old daughter together named Francis Clementine Suplee. Brandy also has two daughters named Bella and Lily from a previous marriage. Ethan, talking about having another girl, stated, "that makes four girls, which really means five girls versus me in the house. It was just me trying and trying for a boy to balance out the voting system. I don't think it's going to happen."

Suplee has starred in the films Mallrats, Dogma and Chasing Amy. He currently plays Earl's dumb but lovable brother on the hit TV show My Name is Earl. Brandy Lewis happens to be the sister of actress Juliette Lewis. The couple were married last year.


Source: People

No comments: