Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Angelina Jolie Interview!

Angelina Jolie speaks to NBC's Ann Curry for segments set to air on the Today Show and Dateline.

Angelina told Curry that the interest of others about her personal life makes her "giggle" and is "just kind of funny." She went on to say "If (Brad) saw this, he would probably understand why I was laughing. Because I just don't know how to address that kind of thing. I don't talk about our – my relationship in public. But we also don't talk about it at home. … It's one of those funny things that just happens, and you live your life, and you're a family. But you never actually discuss (it)."

Jolie announced that she is not quite eight months pregnant and that she knows the sex of the baby, but isn't talking. Angelina said the reason she is doing the interview is to bring awareness to her cause, educational opportunities for children worldwide. She went on to say: "I just think, especially my daughter, there's no possible way she would have gone to school. She is so smart and so strong. And her potential as a woman one day is great. Hopefully, she will be active in her country and in her continent when she's older. And because she'll have a good education, she'll be able to do that much more. My life is very full. I'm very proud when I see my children – already Mad, just how he adjusts to different places in the world and different people and his views and the kind of man he's going to be. I'm very lucky."


Source: People

No comments: