Friday, April 21, 2006

Tom Cruise Talks About Suri's Birth!

Tom Cruise will be on a 20/20 interview with ABC News' Deborah Roberts on Friday.

Tom Cruise will be discussing the new baby he shares with Katie Holmes. Tom says the birth of his daughter, Suri: "was everything that we wanted. It was spiritual. It was powerful. It was indescribable. What words can you use? It's still something that I'm processing and keep reliving."

He was also asked if he will stop doing his own movie stunts now that he has a new baby. Cruise replied: "No. I mean, I have three beautiful children (including Isabella, 13, and Connor, 11, from his previous marriage to Nicole Kidman). And I love the adventure of life and filmmaking. … You can get struck by lightning walking out of your house… I’m interested in life. And, I’m very active and I love it." He did say that Katie Holmes was not so keen about that: "She said, 'That gave me the willies. I don't want to see that again.'"


Source: People

No comments: